Tuesday, September 02, 2008

"I can't help myself!"

She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals




Well, I guess we can cross "Abstinence" and "Teen Pregnancy" off the Republican platform this year. Maybe a free condom could have helped? At least the Redneck Double-wide vote is a lock.

Ralph Nader, Jesse Ventura and Cindy Sheehan are having a meeting in the Twin Cities so I guess the Idiot vote is still up for grabs.

Viva Democracy! Only in America can a complete moron rise from anonymity to mediocrity!

P.S. Now, since the nation has heard her talk about God, guns and how the ANWAR needs drilling, I have re-evaluated my previously harsh critique of Gov. Palin into these few points:

  • Tina Fey called, she'd like her look back.
  • Polar Bears called, they'd like to avoid extinction.
  • I can't hear you when you whine.
P.P.S. The joke actually goes:

- What's the difference between a Hockey-Mom and a Pit Bull?
- You could kiss a Pit Bull if you had to.

Later This Week! 
  • JUNO in Juneau?
  • Hijinks in Underage, Alaska?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get a life.

Timothy Hogan said...

I appreciate the time you took to thoughtfully comment, Mr. or Ms. Anonymous. It's sparkling intelligent debate like this that keeps us stuck exactly where we are as a country. Divided by slogans and personal vitriol. No independent thought. Fear of having one's assumptions assailed by silly facts.