Tuesday, March 25, 2008

the fear switch



i have a tiny fear so small it itches in my head.

i think it only sometimes when i'm safely in my bed.

what if the thing that keeps me living may someday leave me for dead?

it must be clearly marked, a switch, a tiny switch so small the itch.

or knobs that need to be adjusted just to breathe. what if mine's busted?

the doctor says YOU'RE JUST DEPRESSED and ARE YOU SUICIDAL?

i answer no i've never been could that be coincidal?

a fail-safe switch for when i'm dark so i can live tomorrow.

i have a tiny switch so small it itches in my head.

a safety-switch that makes me smile at night when i'm in bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.