Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Swimming in the Deep End without a Lifeguard


If MOSES Supposes His Toe-ses are Roses...

I have no idea where that was headed BUT today I thought I'd share a few classic bits of WISDOM as they appear after they filter through the cynical darkness between my ears. READ. BREATHE. THINK. GROW WISE.

That which does not kill me would like to reschedule for next week.

Hope springs eternal. Over and over springing endlessly. For the love of Mike, STOP SPRINGING!

The Road to Hell is paved with Good Intentions. Welcome to the Timothy Hogan Memorial Expressway To Hell!

Where there's LIFE there's HOPE...and usually a bruise.

To thine own Self be True. To everyone else - LIE like a RUG!

...And this too shall pass...Has it passed yet?...How 'bout now?...How 'bout now?

No comments: