Monday, April 30, 2007

It Was Only A Massage and I Didn't Inhale


Please someone give my happy ass a break. The "Washington Madam" who offered only "erotic encounters" but there's nuthin' dirty goin' on. A Bush Admin Official resigns saying he only hired one of her girls out for a "massage."

I hope Mother doesn't read this one, but I have been around a few corners, continents and seen "massage parlors" of the ilk claimed here. I have had fabulous massages by masseurs all over the world. Once in Canada, Barishnikov's ex masseur rubbed me expertly and unfortunately not sexually.

Believe it or not, the only one time that a massage I was recieving from a man that lived down the hall from me went from great deep tissue work to work on a part of my body that wasn't tense when he started. Having never anticipated that situation and having no prepared words to escape I grimmaced silently until it was over. Massage to release, it's called.

So anyone who comes out of the Washington Madam's little black book needs to tell it like it is. Massage only, for the love of Mike.

1 comment:

jungle dream pagoda said...

I hear the melody well! "Theres nuthin'dirty goin on" !! Great image.