Wednesday, February 21, 2007
80's Music Lyric Challenge 2007
Or as I like to think of it "Another Pitiful Attempt To Get People To Participate In My Blog." I know you're out there, my pages get hits most every day from Rome to Beijing and all points between. Apparently you're all terribly shy or just lousy typists? Here's a chance to show yourselves while remaining totally ANONYMOUS...cool, huh?
Here we go. I'll put some song lyrics from a variety of 80's bands/songs and the CHALLENGE is for YOU to name the song AND performer(s)! 'kay?
1. In the jungle of the senses, Tinkerbell and Jack the Ripper...
2. There's a weapon that we can use in our defense, Silence.
3. Whatever we deny or embrace for worse or for better...
4. We're in the basement. Learning to print. All of it's hot!
5. I've got a rocket in my pocket and I don't know what to do...?
Okay, the Challenge is on. How many can you name? Use the Internet all you want, folks. I'm not sure it'll help!