Monday, February 12, 2007

Screw You Australia?


'kay. If Canada is "America Lite" then Australia is "America Lite + Caffeine Free Great Britain." So how does the Autralian Prime Minister get off taking pot shots at one of our political parties (Da Democrats) and one of its candidates (Barack Obama)?

Everyone is entitled their own opinion and I am the firmest of believers in FREE SPEECH but for some reason I don't extend the freedom of speech unconditionally to our South Pacific ally. I mean is there even one candidate for President of the U.S. that could name the Australian P.M.'s opposition party, let alone the name of a single opponent? Don't get me wrong, I have great respect for a democracy formed by prisoners and prostitutes but what was he thinking?

Remind me to HAVE an opinion about Autralian politics because I WILL forget.

Kisses Mr. Howard.

Timothy

No comments: