Saturday, October 07, 2006

Oh My Dear Lord God I'm FAT!


Not news if you've seen me in the past three months. Which may explain my isolated exile to my apartment. I do shop (how else have I grown my gigantic gut. )
Now I know attractive big men, who have sexy guts. They also have big arms, necks and chest and they are proportional head to foot.
My gut looks like someone snuck up behind me and strapped a 40lb sack of potting soil around my middle. I still have narrow hips and long legs but my massive gut and newly developed love handles & back fat make me look like a potato with pipe-cleaner limbs. Let us not foget the two 42 Double D's that rest atop my gut and bounce when I run. Fear the MOOBS!


Can I lose 40 lbs. in 2 months? Far too fast? Guess I'll need drugs...

1 comment:

jungle dream pagoda said...

I vote for cardio,no need for anything more straineous (sp?)than walking the tread 3.5(you can increase when needed) for atleast 30 min a day 5x's a week.Oh ,and cut out most refined carbs. This excellent tidbit comes from a former carb-ho,who had her babys after that point when the body naturally spa-rrrings instantly back to its former firmness.